Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Location: San Diego
Type: Full time
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for several sales, marketing and customer service activities that drive and support sales growth. Responsibilities include:
- Customer service and fulfillment of ancillary products: Newswire press release, agencies for sale, jobs board, reprints, and print classifieds.
- Upsells ancillary products. Reviews ancillary sales goals against actual revenue. Creates opportunities and promotions to increase awareness and sales.
- Prospects other classifieds and online for new business.
- Receives and follows through the fulfillment of reprint orders. Reviews WMG content for likely reprint candidates and suggests ideas.
- Organizes convention attendance and distribution of magazines, mailing booths and supplies to trade shows. Negotiates trade agreements to various conventions.
- Posts sponsored blogs, Brand Spotlight content, and Research & Trends.
- Provides analytical data (click reports, Google analytics) of campaigns to sales team when needed.
- Updates CRM with changes & notes when applicable and alerts sales team to advertising opportunities.
- Fulfills media kit requests, and assists the sales team and the corporate office team as needed.
- Cross trained in webinar hosting.
- Assists in marketing efforts as requested by the CMO.
Our perfect candidate has these qualifications:
- A 2 year track record of exceptional customer service. Some college preferred.
- Attention to detail and outstanding listening, research and persuasive communication skills.
- Must remain calm under pressure.
- Must possess strong reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to lift, assemble and ship a trade show booth and associated packages.
- Fluency in online metrics and analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in Wordpress and HTML a plus.
- Experience with Sugar or Salesforce.com a plus.
- Required: awesomeness.
This is a full time position in our corporate office in Mission Valley. Hours are 8:30am-5pm. Compensation is $33k-40k depending on experience. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 401k and profit sharing program.
About Wells Media Group, Inc.
Wells Media Group, Inc. is a business-to-business media company with a focus on the property/casualty insurance industry. We report news, provide access to resources and foster communities to inform, educate and connect our audiences.
Our Core Purpose
To create a customer through innovation and marketing. We aim to provide our customers with must-read media content that is reliable, accurate, passionate, powerful, compelling, actionable and useful.
Our Brand Promise
We always put the needs of our customers first. Three things set us apart from our competitors: top quality products, excellent customer service and superstar employees.
Integrity; Strong Work Ethic; Creativity; Innovation; World Class Marketing; Excellent Customer Service; Continuous and Community Appreciation.
Wells Media Group was voted #2 in the top 20 Best Magazine Publishing Companies to Work For by Publishing Executive Magazine. Its employees are known for their integrity, strong work ethic, creativity and innovation. Are you a star? Come work with Wells Media Group!